Why is he talking less to me now?

My ex boyfriend and I been good friends since beginning of Summer. He doesn't have a phone right now but even though he would always text me everyday with his parents phone morning and night. Now it's starting to get less talking, his plans did change he has practice everyday but can't be all day he'd text me after practice and now he hardley texts me like few times a week. We did hangout 2 days ago tho and he invited me to a big soccer game last Saturday. Lately I can tell he's been with his good friend that's in soccer with him too a lot, so I don't know if I should be worried about this or what?

What Guys Said 2

• His world is changing and he has different priorities at the moment. When he starts to be in control of his spare time, it may be that he makes more time for you, but don't take it personally. You don't know what is going on in his mind at the moment.

• Why? He's losing interest perhaps.

What Girls Said 0