Can anyone help me please !

hello everyone,

i don't know how to ask my question but I will do my best and please tell me what do you think.

here we go :

iam so so soooooooo sensitive if that's the true word for me I don't show it but iam and I hate that because its driving me crazy

every time I see something that's I don't know ...NOT RIGHT I can't even sleep thinking about it , for exemple if I see a cat or even a bird making that sad sound I just CRY and I do my best to help him but if I can't I go crazy , I mean that's the small things not the much bigger things like people getting killed and stuff like that I will just lose my mind

if I see someone trying to rob some one I do my best to stop him

i just can't see something WRONG and shut up about it and to be honest I had some really serious problems about this ,i can't even sleep trying to think of a solution

i don't know if I made my self clear

but please tell me what do you think and what can I do to be less

thank's a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats some really serious anxiety, some people have it, it's OK. But it's one of those things that they have A LOT of options out there for 'treatment'. (I'm not sure if that's the right word.) But it's very similar to depression in that it's a way of thinking that effects your actions and your being. Have you considered seeing a doctor or a therapist? They could really help you, even just be able to not be so outright effected.

What Guys Said 3

• Well if you want to get rid of it you will need to talk to someone who is trained in physcology, a doctor may say it's anxiety and perscribe some meds. I'm not too sure but if you want to get help that's probably the best way.

• ... Wuh? :/

• You need to focus on more personal things...

What Girls Said 2

• Probably read about empathy and sympathy.

• Where do you think this came from? Have you experienced something you would consider traumatic that's related to this sensitivity?

• YOU'LL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME D:

• Chill out, and use punctuation.

We live in a f***ed up world, deal with it. Sorry but I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

Age: 25 to 29? Really?