What would you think of a girl whose never had a boyfriend?

I'm from a really small town in canada that I consider to be in the middle of knowhere (the boonies) with a population of less than 2000 and I went to a high school that was based on 130 students.

I don't go out a lot and I'm shy so I keep to myself. I have over protective parents who prevent me from doing the things that typical 20 year olds around here do.

I go to college 20 hours away and there I've had luck with boys for the first time but I'm picky and I have strong values and beliefs and still haven't found the right guy. I'm a virgin and have only kissed two guys and I've never hooked up before. Am I doomed for a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys who want a serious relationship, want a girl with a low number of sexual partners. Being a virgin will not hurt your chances of finding the right guy. Having high moral standards will make it a lot harder to meet someone. Most people just are not going to have the same moral code as you. So you will just have to keep looking for a little longer.

What Guys Said 4

• There are so many reasons why a girl could have never been in a relationship before that I really don't draw any conclusions from it.

• no problem at all, in-fact interesting because I've never had a girlfriend, never been in a relationship, and I'm also in my 20's

• look don't be in a rush to get into a relationship for the firt time. Cause the first relationships is training for the real relationship. YOu'll be with the one guy and want it to end there but he's foing to hit it and quit it. if that's what you want thn go ahead otherwise wait on God

• I think it's just not her time for one.

What Girls Said 0