Would you treat him differently?

If you liked a guy that was 18 and told you he never had a girlfriend, if he asked you out would you treat him differently or think he wouldn't be good with you cause he has no experience with girls? What I'm asking is pretty simple, I'm shy and are girls not want to go out with a shy guy like me because I've never had a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only a little. I wouldn't patronize him or anything due to his lack of experience, but if he was nervous or unsure about what step to take next I would assume a leadership role and guide him through.

By the way, I'd so much rather date a guy with no experience than a guy who brags about his.

What Girls Said 3

• Would you treat him differently?

Yes as in I wouldn't go out with him

Or think he wouldn't be good with you cause he has no experience with girls?

Yes

I'm shy and are girls not want to go out with a shy guy like me because I've never had a girlfriend?

There are gals who wouldn't go out with you because you're shy and/or because you never had a gf

• I would go out with a guy who is 18 and never had a girlfriend! Of course I would treat him a little differently, but not in a bad way. A girl would have to assume a role of leadership, but only until the guy steps up and gains confidence. It's SO much better to go out with a guy who has no experience than a guy who is a player. I think you just have to to wait for that discerning, beautiful girl to come into your life! :)

• No, if you are nice and a good person then that doesn't matter at all. It's be nice knowing that you aren't some player as well!

What Guys Said 1

• It would be a good test. Girls who are put off by a guy without experience are not going to be providing you good memories! Good women would love to teach you about life, though.