Would a girl date a guy just because?

There's this girl that I really like and I thought we had a thing, turns out she was dating someone else and they broke up, she would like another guy really quickly after and this went on for awhile. I think she "liked" around ten different guys through this period. I'm not gonna go too in depth but through all of it it REALLY seemed to me as if she liked me. And we still have this kinda relationship and she still "likes" other guys consistently. Over the summer my friend did something Dumb and told her boyfriend I liked her so I'm sure she knows. Is it possible to think she may just date guys just because. Would a girl date someone while liking someone else. It may seem like I'm fantasizing but I've thought a lot about this. Is this a logical solution? PS: she's NOT a slut and sorry for spelling errors typed on my iPhone

I didn't mean boyfriend I meant best friend.Spell check :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you really sure she knows? From you? Because, flitting from guy to guy, that's normal, stuff happens, and why wouldn't you date around given the choice, it can keep a girl 'happy'... but based on that fact, she probably doesn't have a lot of loyalty to any of these guys so of course her 'liking' could be elsewhere, so it's not totally impossiblet that she likes you while dating other guys... But if she did know you liked her, it would only make sense to give you a shot as well, she might not really know, or might not beleive it, or even better want to hear it come out of your mouth... Just tell her, and then we'll see who likes whom...

• Honest answer thanks for the reply. Problem is every time I'm prepared to make a move she starts "liking" another guy.

• Ya... My guess is you've been friend zoned... In the very lucky chance that you haven't, it sounds like she 'likes' a lot of guys, so just take your turn... even if she seems interested in someone else. be irrational and straight up tell her, or pull a cliched TV show move and just show her ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Would a girl date a guy just because?

Some gals would.

Would a girl date someone while liking someone else?

Some gals would. It's not uncommon in my experience for a gal to date a guy while liking another guy usually because she can't get the other guy.

• Yes, yes. I knew someone like this.

• yeah someone can date someone while likeing someone because the person their dating may not be meeting all their needs I don't see why people can't just keep it real.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, girls will do this. From my observations amongst my female friends, this usually happens because she frankly doesn't know who she likes the best so she's flailing around with all her dating prospects.