Have you ver not wanted to be with someone, because you liked them too much (not more, than they like you)?

Have you ever not wanted to be in a relationship, with a guy/ or girl, because you could see yourself seriously falling for them.

If so, why not. What were your concerns. Worries. Expectations.

I meant. Have you ever not gotten into a relationship, precisely BECAUSE you both really like each other.
hmm.its interesting. a lot of the questions on here, get answers like, maybe he or she likes u, but doesn't want to get involved, because they are scared to get hurt. or are worried things will change too much, in their life. too young to feel so strongly about someone. etc etc.

yet no one actually says that's a problem. maybe itsnot that common. and its what people tell themselves, to make it seem more tragic, ess humilatibg, that someone doesn't want to be with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened in every breakup I've had since I was 15. I got tired of trying to make things work and them thinking they had nothing to fix. So I would stop talking to them (not break up with them) but that's my way of saying whatever I'm done trying to do all of the work in the relationship, if you want to talk, I'm here, if not then break it off.

• Sorry, I meant. not gotten into a relationship, because you did not want to be with someone, BECAUSE you both really like each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Have I been in this situation? Not really.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ver not wanted to be with someone, because you liked them too much(not more, than they like you)?

No