Was this real or was I just a sucker?

the perfect life got created for me over the net I though I had something worth working for and I'm still waiting until I can make my mind up on this matter I need serious evaluation. then she skips deletes her account and now what..why would you ladies do so...and without a warning?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a sucker at all. Many people, including myself, have connected with someone online only for it to all through. That's the risk of online interaction. You really know very little about the other person until you actually meet them. Until then, the other person can easily just disconnect from you. As for some people it's the aim of getting attention online which they never get in real life.

Do not beat yourself up over this. Try doing hobbies, hanging out with friends, making new friends etc... Move on and I am pretty sure you will find a nice lovely lady.

• thats the motivation I need bro. I won't forget her but I'm not gonna hold myself back cause of it..just what I needed to hear man thx a bunch:)

• Anytime my friend :)

What Girls Said 3

• For the same reason guys do it a) fear or b) just getting off

On intentionally trying to hurt someone.

• guys are born not understanding emotions..versus girls growing up faster maturing faster.guys are never intending to hurt..but women who understand there emotions at a younger age have no excuses either.

• screw that. unless I'm to beleive your not human, you can tell when a person is doing something with the intention of outright crushing your self-esteem, hell it happens on here all the time.. girls are less likely to do that and more likely to chicken out when things start to get 'serious'

• ok well I not accusing. thanks for your help:)

• you werent a sucker, we've all fallen for it at least once...online relationships are always kinda ethereal and fleeting...they're easier to form, because there's no risk involved, no putting yourself out on a limb to go talk to someone, but the price is that they can evaporate just as quickly as they came, unlike actual real people.

you CANNOT compare an online relationship to that in real life, I think heaps of people make this mistake these days like "oh we tell each other everything we're so close" but it doesn't add up to anything if you've never met them.

so don't involve any emotions into it until you have.

• A waste of time. She's not serious about you and/or hiding something. Forget her and move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Never take online relationships seriously. Most girls only want attention and you really mean nothing to them. You're simply used as an ego boost. Like Mystikal said, don't feel bad because lots of us fall into this trap.

• Girls like to play games.