Is he doing it for attention? or does he really want her back?

whenever my current living boyfriend and I fight, he threatens me that he is going to leave and never come back! he does leave for hours and then comes back. but every time we fight he goes and starts to text his recent ex-girlfriend telling her that he misses her and wants her back.

is he doing it out of anger of us fighting or does he really want her back? I need anyone's opinion Because right now I am really sad and feel that my boyfriend is not really in love with me, we have been dating for about 1yr and 5mnths

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he doing it for attention? I think he is.

What Guys Said 2

• It's probably not a good idea to stay in this relationship. You should take a break, give him a week, and if in that week he goes running to his ex, then it's over, if not, then he loves you. It'll either scare him into shaping up or send him off to her and free you up to live your life without the hindrance of regretful love. Remember, it's his choice whether or not to leave, it's his choice to come back, but it's also your choice if you want to deal with it any further.

• This relationship doesn't sound like it'll last very long if he's doing this to you and doing that with his ex. I say end it.

What Girls Said 1

• Every warning bell in my head says that he's lost interest in your relationship and that he's just looking for a way out. I could be wrong but my gut is telling me that this is wrong! I hope you get things worked out this to me just sounds like its time to find an exit...