Is he into guys? or just strange?

Been seeing this guy for 2 weeks and he won't touch me the way a guy normally would touch a girl. He is more interested in my ass..and ass play. Not even anal. What is that all about? Wouldn't a guy be interested in getting into the front of a girls pants? We Haven't slept together yet and he said it's OK if we wait. I honestly think it's been long enough at this point. We talk 24/7 he is always texting and calling..what is he waiting for? A good friend of mine said to say to him: Are we f*ckin' or are you a f**? No offense to anyone who might be gay...i am just repeating what my friend said. I can't figure it out! Please help! He must be into me..i don't think he would bother to call and text so much. But what is the hold up when we hangout? Why is it OK for me to do stuff to him?

My friend Steve says he is totally gay and add fetishes are for f**s. Thanks for the input though!
Maybe I asked this wrong. I do not JUST want to have sex with him..but why is it OK for me to do something to him..but he won't to me? I have honestly never been in this situation and it is embarrassing to even ask. I REALLY like him a lot & just wanted truthful answers. Am I wasting my time? Last night we were supposed to hangout and he had to suddenly work the over night shift..that's the 2nd time that happened and it isn't even his job to do that. It's just weird. In an office?
Must not be gay..it happened lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing him for two weeks and you want sex. Nice...

Surely at your age you'd think about getting to properly know someone instead of just hoping in the sack with them.

And why is that he wants to wait, makes him gay straight off the bat. Maybe he's being careful not to end up on Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer etc.

This so called "gay" guy, is waiting until he feels he wants to go futher into a sexual relationship with you. Is being considerate so bad, or do you just want to get f***ed and have that as the foundation of your relationship.

Frankly, you sound far too impatient and this Steve, far too prejudice.

• Hey Bowesy, you're right. I have properly gotten to know people before and been in a few long term relationships...dating back to when you were 14 years old lol. At my age you get to know someone and if they aren't screwing you after several dates and meeting their family they are either gay or something else is going on. Let's all be adults here. I'm not some whore, but sex is an essential part of a relationship.

• I'm sure it is. But surely two weeks isn't the cut off point between, "okay this guy is gay" and "why haven't we had sex yet".

Perhaps it's because I'm younger and think it's better to wait until both are ready.

I apologize for being a bit too frank in my original answer. Things like this tend to bother me, prejudice and all that.

What Guys Said 7

• Alright well it seems he is very nervous to do ANYTHING with you. Being physical is part of a relationship and if he is making excuses or even just volunteering to work just so he can have a way out that say's it all. It's as they say. If you touch him and he doesn't touch you back he may not be into you as much as you thinK. Seems like he has friend zoned you. Honestly you are wasting your time. Thanks for the update!

• Maybe he prefers girls with nice asses and you have an ass he likes? Second what is wrong with him wanting to wait? You shouldn't listen to what your friend is saying. You're judging a guy who truly likes you.

Communicate with him that you'd like it if he touched you other places than your ass.

• He could be gay and not know it. Though, it is also possible that he is just worried about moving too fast and making you uncomfortable.

• 2 Weeks! God your easy.

• So you found a nice guy who wants to treat you at least a little decent and your upset because he's not a pig like all the other guys youve dated... marry him

Have sex after that..

The butt is the only place a decent guy will touch.. Even if he wants the whole package.

Seriously if you want sex that bad hand him a $20 and rip his clothing off

• I think this guy is just very strange.

• ...one word. Lawsuit.

Do you really have any idea how difficult it is for men to approach women and not get the harassment card pulled on em these days?

What Girls Said 6

• So let me guess this straight.

He calls you nonstop and text's you like a jealous awkward female.

He does not want to F*** just plays with your butt not even anal?!?

It seems to me that he is either having an ass fetish with you and doesn't particularly care to F*** or he is trying his best to treat you like a lady and hold off on having sex and pleasing himself the best way he knows how without F****** you! So if your OK with not having sex and being confused for quite sometime and wondering if your man is G**, stay with him. If not, Go F*** someone else! LOL.

• Maybe he's one of those guys that like to wait and not rush things? Or maybe he just considers your feelings etc.. Maybe he's not ready (two weeks isn't that long)?

Lol why is it that the first thing we assume is that the're gay?

• 2 weeks?

Just a thought, he might actually want something serious and not just sex.

Maybe YOU just want sex. because after 2 weeks if that's all you can think of.. you need to get laid.

ha.

• OMG! If you really like him THAT much, which is weird only after 2 weeks, but anyway, let him know what's going on and talk to him about it. Otherwise he might not even have a clue about what is bothering you... And if not.. then just move on, you're obviously not satisfied with this.

• Neither, simply because it's true. You're weird.

• It's weird to ask someone how they know that? Most people only know something because they a. have been through it themselves or b. knew someone who did it. So don't go calling me weird...talk about judgmental.

• No, no and no.

• I doubt he is into guys, he isn't strange, and there is no shame in waiting to do that.

• there are some guys out there who don't want to rush relationships! maybe he's one of them! have you ever thought maybe he's never really dated or had sex? if he hasn't had sex he doesn't know how to make the first move w/o being awkward! express your feelings to him and go from there. you probably should slow down 2 weeks isn't enough time to REALLY know a guy! and that's VERY evident that you don't really know him yet!