If my boyfriend "hates" his ex, why give her a ride and talk to her?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months now.He has told me from day one how much he hates his ex girlfriend and that one reason they broke up was because she hated his friends and they all hated her.Now I find out that almost all his friends are friends with her and when him & I broke up for a week the very day we broke up she called him for a ride and he went and did it.he did tell me after they broke up they were still having sex but that it had stopped a month before we got together.I don't understand why if they didn't talk for 8 months why did she just happen to call him the day we broke up? And his one female friend hates me and she hated his ex but is now friends with her why? Am I stupid for being with him? Do you think he has or is cheating in me with her? Please any advice would help so much Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think he is cheating on you with her but I do think that he still has feelings for her. My boyfriends is still nice to his ex though everyone hates her and he gets annoyed with her but he is a hundred percent mine. When an ex hates another ex it usualy means that they can't let that person go but can't be with them either. If it bothers you talk to him about it and basically say look I am uncomfortable with this situation if you hate her then don't help her and what not...but seriously it seems like too much drama to deal with

What Guys Said 1

• He could hate the idea of being with her, but not her as a person.

What Girls Said 1

• Whatever the situation is, something isn't right. I know you're looking for a fuller answer and I hope you get it. But I just want to tell you that all of that ^ is not healthy.