Do I have any reason to be upset with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend confessed to me that while we were broken up, she danced with another guy in a club and she started crying out of fear that I'll dump her. Of course I got mad, because she said we got back together that same night and I lost and started screaming at her but she said, "I'm not that type of person anymore, I LOVE YOU!" She says she didn't sleep with him and I have forgiven her but should I have forgiven her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unlessed dance is a code for sex then hell no... Seriously she danced. In a club. With a guy. While you weren't dating. That's ridicutlous. And the only reason you even get to be mad at her is because for some stupid reason she is letting you. A dance in a club means very little to anybody any more, and you getting upset is pointless.

• I'm sitting at home emotional because I missed her, and she danced with another guy days after we break up it doesn't matter if we weren't together I was heartbroken because I do love her.

• If you love her then you have no reason not to forgive her. As an outsider you should consider my opinion, it's a tad more rational... I understand why your upset. But this ones an easy fix.

• Alright I see your point, I always want her to be my girl so I'll forgive her.

What Girls Said 7

• seriously dude it's dancing. Since when does dancing equal cheating? On top of that you weren't together so it doesn't matter. If you get mad over that then she should leave you. Getting that upset and yelling at her over dancing makes you sound like an abusive guy.

• Well I was upset and I was emotional but I calmed and saw that I was wrong to yell at her so I'm gonna make it up to her.

• Good I wish you guys the best in your relationship and hopefully things will work out for both of you.

• Are you joking? Is this a troll? Do people actually get mad at others' for dancing with other people?! On top of that you broke up before she did it!

So, I guess to sum up my opinion: yes, you should have forgiven her. And if deep down you don't maybe you need to work on some of your personal insecurities...

• She danced with a dude while you were broken up and nada más?

First of all, they were just dancing.

Second of all, you weren't together.

You would've been an ass if you didn't forgive her..

• yes you should have forgiven her. You guys were broken up and she DANCED with another guy not kissed or makeout or slept with him...you guys are together and personally let it go. Its fine...

• yes it was just danceing it wasn't anything to bad and tecnically you were broken up how was she spost to know you would get back together that night. Another thing is at least she told you but the way you reacted means she probly won't be as open anymore you should appologize for over reacting.

• are you by chance ronny from jersey shore? roflmao sorry and you should forgive her, but the screaming might have made her feel its a bad sign to stay with you

• Yes you should forgive her, she just danced with a guy, she didn't sleep with him. She was honest enough to tell you, so I think you should just look past it and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't have gotten back together with her.

• Perhaps. Only time will tell.

Can't help but wonder why she was willing to do that, though. Especially if she intended to get back together with you. Be vigilant.

• You are an insane insecure douche bag who won't be happy until you've dumped this girl and made her life a misery while you're doing it.

Every 12 hours like clockwork, you post some stupid question which highlights how sh*t you treat her, everyone tells you, and you promise you won't do it again and she takes you back.

And it lasts less than 12 hours.

Please, for the love of all that is holy, break up with this girl and do it kindly and quickly and then never date again because you are one f***ed up little dude.

• His profile says "Boyfriend Material Guy". =)=)=)=)))) lol

• Says the guy who's anonymous and is too much of a p**** to reveal himself... Do me a favor walk into busy traffic because you are one p**** ass dude.