I have a boyfriend, but met a guy at a wedding that I am interested in?

I am currently in a relationship that is most likely going to end soon, but is hard because we have been together for so long. I was at a wedding last weekend and met this guy with whom I totally clicked.

We spent the night talking (drinking was involved, but I don't believe either of us was out of control) until about 4 am when I suggested we should part ways. He knew that I had a boyfriend but the situation was still really flirtatious and we left the night on good terms saying we'd keep in touch. (And I was hoping that we could maybe meet again if my relationship does end.)

The day after the wedding we Facebook messaged back and fourth a few basic things like get home safe and do you have work tomorrow, but then I didn't hear anything, so I sent him a message saying "It was fun getting to know you, lets keep in touch. How was work ? and tell me something interesting about yourself?" (He kept saying this the night we met, so I thought it would be a good way to continue the convo.)

Now I haven't heard anything back. It's been a few days since I sent the message and about a week since we met. I really would like to get to know him better, but I'm not sure if I should pursue this or let it go since I haven't heard back. I think it's a bad sign that he didn't respond right away - but I need some other advice. If I do send another message, how do I ask if he got my other message without sounding needy/annoying since we did only spend one night together.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got to reconsider what it is that you want...

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you still with your boyfriend if you're looking for a trade up? Just break up with the poor guy and get it over with.

• Do your boyfriend a favor and leave him

What Girls Said 2

• Before sending him another message, break up with your boyfriend first.

Then, just let him know that you're single and see where he wants to go from there. If he's still jnterested, he should get the hint and make a move towards you.

He's probably backing off as of now due to you being in a relationship and he respects that.

Or he just has been busy.

• He knows you have a boyfriend and prob distanced himself because he prob thinks you're a cheater and not able to remain faithful in a relationship. You should break up with your boyfriend if you don't want to be with him, I don't care how long y'all been together. It's not fair or cool of you to keep him around as your emotional back up plan. That's messed up and makes you a douche. Don't pursue this other guy until you breakup