Am I ready for a girlfriend?

I plan on getting a girlfriend, but I don't know if I'm ready for one. How do I know if I'm ready for a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to recognize that it's a time commitment and comes with some amount of responsibility. Are you ready to make decisions based on another person? (ex: Doing something on a Friday/Saturday and asking your girl first what she plans/wants to do) Can you make a compromise? Can you have a mature conversation about sex? And even though in an ideal world money shouldn't matter... in reality, relationships often cost something. I know I would want to buy gifts for my guy or treat him sometimes, and I would expect him to do the same.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the best way to know if you are ready or not is to try. If there is a girl that you really appreciate, maybe more than a friend, you can flirt with her, see if she feels the same way, and maybe you can try to date her !

Be yourself, act like you think you should do, and if be with a girl is really boring you, or anything else wrong, just stop, wait a little before try again, and maybe grow up :) actually I don't even know your name ^^ Hope it helps you ! (and sorry for the language, English is not my native speaker !)

• you just go for it you can't know

What Guys Said 1

• I have a checklist too --> what I need to do before I can become a player. My professional exam in one month. Weight loss goal to 57 (another 20 pounds).

If I can achieve these two things, girls better start watching out cos I'm going to be a player!