We like each other, but he doesn't want to date?? Help!!

Okay so let me start from the beginning. I like this guy named Andrew. And we've known each other since Kindergarten and I've basically had a crush on him since I've known him. We are both in high school now but he moved about a year ago. Me and him have had crushes on each other before but at the wrong times. He asked me why I wouldn't go out with him two years ago and I said that we were to good of friends, but I kinda liked another guy. When he moved about a year ago, it was still in the state just an hour away. He told a lot of people that he would have asked me out if he wasn't moving even though he had a girlfriend. I had a birthday party back in March and he came and he started getting a crush on me but he said he doesn't want to date because he would be to far away and wouldn't like a long distance relationship. Well in May he decided to do bad things. He's had sex, smokes, broke into someone's house, and I couldn't believe it. I told him about two weeks ago I liked him and he didn't answer back until 3 days later. He said again that he didn't want to date because he wouldn't want to visit me just twice a month when he goes to his moms house. I talked to him on the phone a couple days ago and he is really into flirting with other girls. He's only likes that because his father doesn't care about him. But I do. And he told me that he really liked some other girl named Caty. Even though he knows I like him. He kinda goes for girls that wear a lot of make up, have a nice body, and have their hair done all nice. so basically, a slut. Yet he likes me and I don't dress all revealing and wear so much makeup. I like him for who I know he is inside not on the outside. I don't know what I should do. Any advice or help will be great!:) if you have any questions I'll answer them! I just want to know why he's acting like this and what I should do!

What Guys Said 1

• If he doesn't want to date, then he may just not like the commitment aspect of it.

What Girls Said 0