How do I start a conversation with hot guy at work?

There I a guy at work who I have a huge crush on but we have only met once at that was a few weeks ago. We didn't talk much and I never work with him.

How would I start up a conversation? I am pretty shy and feel like he wouldn't be interested even though he complimented me the first time we met. There are plenty of other girls who think he is cute so why would he pick me over them?

Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• u guys have plenty to talk about! start with basic questions about the day. then follow up those questions little by little. make small talk in the break room or somewhere when your not working. How was your weekend? omg -insert day- was so busy! something basic. eye contact is important. or lack there of. give him some clues that your interested tho.

What Guys Said 3

• Way to bring yourself down even before you try! When you see him, just make an observation about what he's doing, or something he's wearing, or something about your surroundings and talk to him about it. It's that simple really.

Don't think about what he might want, because you can't control that. There IS a chance he might not be interested, but there's also a chance he might be. You'll never know unless you try!

• odd, thought most girls expect guys to approach

• Try talking about something related to work, compliment him somehow, just take it slow, you'll be fine getting to talk to him!

What Girls Said 0