Guys, do all of you want to eventually settle down and find someone?

or do some of you really wanna be single for a while or maybe forever, party all the time, don't care about anything, hook up with random girls? I would like to think every guy would eventually get lonely and would want to find someone to be there for him. not necessarily get married right away or anything but just another person to be with. thoughts? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a goal. I don't feel like sleeping around. To many issues, to many std's and other complications. if 1/5 people have Herpies.

Here is a consideration to take note of:

link

There is a lot of consideration to be taken. PV, Syphalis, and more. I may evade American women in general for multiple reasons. The more promiscuous the more disease infested it is going to be.

What Guys Said 9

• I wanted to settle down right from the start...but ended up having to "play the game" in college and for a while afterward out of sheer necessity, only because no one around me wanted to settle down. Now I'm in my late-20's and 90% of my friends are in a relationship/engaged/married. Go figure.

• Why Certainly! I'm sure most men would agree that we'd all like to settled down one day. No doubt. Like myself for example, I definitely plan to get a good job and a good life for my family. And once we've settled down I plan to have an amazing wife with 2 or 4 children.

• Well of course

• I wouldn't call it "settling down", I just wanna be happy. I hope to be dad someday soon.

• see first of all it depends on the thinking and nature of a guy whether he wants to be single or married.actually some say that it is good to be settled first and then find someone because the guy needs to take care of his family and so needs a good financial condition to do so...but some are like marrying to there childhood sweet heart.but here also they marry mainly if they are settled until then they are in a trust worthy relationship

• Settle down.

It was my goal from the start. Unfortunately it wasn't the girls train of thought.

• Settle down and have like 7 kids

• I don't think all guys want to settle down but for the most part 99% sure do.

• Settle down and find someone? Yes I do hope for that.

What Girls Said 0