Why did he never called me back... guy opinions please!

I started talking to this guy that my sister hooked me up with. We talked a few times a week on the phone for about a month. We would talk anywhere from one to 4 hours! We finally hung out and I thought it went well. We got along and hung out for about 4 hours. He told me he wanted to hang out with me again and suggested things we could do. But we hung out on Sunday and I tried to call him Wednesday and Thursday night, but he never answered or called me back or texted or anything! It's now Friday night and I still haven't heard from him. The only thing I could think of is that he thinks I'm still in a relationship with my ex-boyfriend or he's just not into me. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he was just puting you as a challange and when he reached into and succedded in making you like him..he just doesn't feel excite anymore.. just stop calling him and you know wt you can do a little trick .. if he is a friend of your sis .. let your sis talk about you having a crush on sm1 else in front of him so to know his reaction if he called that means he thinks you are a challange once more ..if he didn't that means he is not into you ... but be carefull cz if he came bk this relation will need a lot of work and catioun from your side so you don't gt hurt in the future ..

What Guys Said 7

• If you say he thinks your still in a relationship with your ex, it means you've probably talked about the subject and even if he believes your not together anymore, he could think your still hung up on him aswell.

My advice? Do nothing... you left a message, you called 2 days in a row without him getting back to you... either he'll call back in the future with a reason or he won't because you scared him off.

• i never really talked about my ex, but my ex-boyfriend says he is still in a relationship with me on Facebook and his page isn't private, so if this guy checked out his page he may think that but I don't know for sure if he did or not.

• Wasn't this question asked already yesterday ?

• The ball is in his court. Nothing to do but move on and continue life.

• do you think he is just not interested?

• He could be really busy. However I would think he'd at least let you know what was going on. This could also be his way of saying he's not interested. If that's the case you don't need someone who won't respect you. As far as the ex thing wouldn't he just ask your sister about it if he really wanted to know w/o asking you? Is your sister and he aquaintenses? Does she know anything?

• they were friends back in high school but aren't that close anymore so it would be weird if she asked. but like if he thinks that why wouldn't he ask me you know?

• yeah I think it'd be OK to text him.

• You should text him once more.

• Yup, that's what it sounds like to me, that he still think you're with ex.

• i never really talked about my ex, but my ex-boyfriend says he is still in a relationship with me on Facebook and his page isn't private, so if this guy checked out his page he may think that but I don't know for sure if he did or not... but if he thought that why wouldn't he confront me?

• He may just be busy, always could be the case.

• yeah but even if he was busy he could at least text me and tell me that or something right?

What Girls Said 3

• Well considering how much time it has been it wouldn't seem too needy, but if he doesn't respond or doesn't put effort in his responses just don't text back or anything. If he truly does like you that'll drive him crazy and he'll text you when he realizes!

• Dont send him nothing but: " Don't you hate when you ex doens't get over you and keep the status on Facebook? My ex don't even change the status, Do you know what should do?"
    That's it or nothing.
    And please ask your ex to change it.

• you called him twice...i guess you cn text him once and see how it goes.