Shy shys, if a girl you liked sent you the following message, what would your reply be?

If the girl you were crushing on sent you a message saying "I really like you as more than just friends, here my number ***********. Text me or something!. A) what would you think to this and b) What would your reply be?

Most Helpful Guy

• First he's going to go show all his friends the text, tell them that's how it's done men. They will all pat him on the back, throw a huge BYOP bash over at Alpha Alpha Alpha because he is now the man, the 1st out of the bunch to land a real girl, one that breathes. They will then make him Prez of the chess club & he will be so proud.. But sadly your not going to hear anything because he'll be too shy to call .

What Guys Said 8

• first I would find out whether someone is trolling me or not :P

and if she's real then I would reply her "we should spend a bit more time to know each other :) "

ha ha... interesting question though

• That's kind of blunt for my liking, so my responses would be something like:

A) WTF

B) "WTF, dude" (or maybe I'd proceed to set up a date. I don't know.)

• A) She's sexy, frank, open, easy and Slutty..(Sry)

B) I would call her in a few hours letting her wonder and to keep her waiting, thinking I am a busy, attractive guy. But, after afew hours, I would of course call her and ask her out to a secluded place and seduce her fast! Because I KnoW she wants me fast by judging on her sms. ;)

• A) I'd be in shock and nearly faint.

B) "You want to get together this Friday somewhere?"

• A) first I ll check I m nt dreaming thn I could be her friend

B) I will send text "hey" And after her rply I'll call her

• A) I would be freaking out.

B) I would call her immediately and see if I can advance our relationship.

• I am a very shy guy and if a girls sends me that message I will for sure reply to her and say that I like you too. Also that's all the shy guy needs from a girl. They just want the girl to ask them out instead of usual guy ask girl thing.

• lol shy shys

Yes if I liked her, then I'd start talking with her.

What Girls Said 1

• A) Well, obviously he likes you as more than friends and wants you to text him lol

B) My reply would be "Sure :)". And then I'd wait some time, maybe like two days, and then text him saying something like "Hey, it's me (name). How are you?"

But then again, I'm not too shy.