My boyfriend sent me a weird text....I'm sort of naive...but is it just random jibberish? Please see details..

What he wrote:

"Probably the best night ever would involve you, me... A bag of ice cubes... A buffalo live or stuffed (preferably stuffed for safety reasons)... Good night ; )"

This seems off...

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just being funny with you.

What Guys Said 3

• The crazier it sounds, the less you should take it seriously.

Sometimes humorous people do that, they make sure the line is crazy enough so that you can't possibly think he was being serious.

But that's not to be brushed off as nothing either. He's subtly telling you he finds you sexually attractive

• He's just quoting a line from an Adam Sandler movie... was he drunk? (:

• No...he doesn't drink...he was studying...I think...he is weird sometimes...I don't watch movies really so I didn't realize he was quitting something, lol...I just thought he was insane

• lmao, that's pretty funny.

What Girls Said 2

• hes just being funny, my boyfriend has that same kind of strange creative humor and it makes me laugh most of the time

• hahah! lol was he drinking and it definitely does sound off you should ask him what he means