Girl treats me differently in a mean way?

A girl and I have a lot of mutual friends and one of her friends told me she liked me, I like her too, but since then she treats me away different like talking to guy friends way more and ignoring me all the time it's very mean why does she do this?

Some girls advice too?

Most Helpful Girl

• She could to it so you'll make your move. Playing a bit hard to get or making you clear that you should make your move or someone else will because she has enough attention.

• she s being doing this for months now we don't see each other too often now kinda drives me nuts

• if she seriously did that...move on...

• Oh, OK, if she's acting like that,ask her what her deal is :/

What Girls Said 4

• it could be she doesn't want to lead you on or playing mind games with you. I think you should approach her and ask what's going because if she was talking to you at first and now is starting to act differently and distant with you now then she possibly could be losing interest in you.

• ya sometimes a girl will try not to seem clingy

• she is testing you probably waiting for you to make moves

• talk to her or move on

• She likes you

What Guys Said 4

• Ehhh...How is she ignoring you? Like you go to try and talk to her and she just brushes you off or something? If so, then forget her and her games.

But if by ignoring you, you mean you stand in the same room as her, and she just never acknowledges you, then you have to get some balls and go talk to her. Because if this is the case, you have no right to complain that she's talking to other guys since you're not making a move.

• Don't ignore her but act like you are not interested on her you know what I mean? Like she is just your friend, like part of your possy.

• she's insecure and doesn't wanna be straight up cause she's afraid you don't like her.

she's playing games to make you want her more.

but man, if she's that type of girl, you need to start ignoring her back.

she's no good.

• She is trying to play hard to get, a game most women play. Move on