Torn in between the two. Any help?

Ok Me & my boyfriend have been in a relationship about 7 months now and we have been arguing fighting(physically) breaking up every other day. He tries to control my every move who I talk to and it's really annoying and I'm getting tired of it. While he is trying to control me he is being unreasonable about the stuff he does and he continues to disrespect me and I can't say nothing about it. What should I do? On the other hand I have started talking to this Guy(just friends) I'm starting to fall for him but I don't want to fall for someone else just because me and my boyfriend are troubled. Does that make any sense? HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up and be single for a while instaid of just jumping in the arms of the next guy. I can't emphasise on staying single for a while long enough because at this point, your starting to like this other guy because he's different then your current guy and what your missing in your relationship, your getting from him... The new guy might not be what you want either because he doesn't have the good features of the current boyfriend or hell.. you might not even be attracted to him.

Its fine to argue but its a completely different thing to be physically fighting, having the on-off relationship, being unhappy because of character problems and talking not solving anything. Being disprectful is self explanatory aswell.

What Guys Said 1

• I think if you're not happy, break up for a while.

What Girls Said 1

• i've been in that kind of relationship before, and all I can say is GET OUT NOW! I can't stress it enough! I wasted 2.5 years on a relationship like that and all I got was terrible depression. please don't waste anymore time on him, he will bring you down and it's only going to get worse! as for the other guy, there's a reason you're interested in him, and it's likely because you are not getting what you need from your current relationship so you're trying to find someone else to fill your needs... just my opinion