Why do guys always go for her and not me?

It seems that every time I like a guy, my friend always get them. She has DD boobs and is pretty short like me, about 5'2 and around 130 lbs, and no offense to her, she is a whore/slut whatever you want to call it. It seems guys always like her more and ignore me. I'm skinny, 95 lbs, and have an A. I'm a nerdish quiet girl, unlike my friend. And no where near a whore. It makes me feel like crap that she always attracts guys instead and I hate it. I know it's stupid but I feel like I can never be happy with how I am, and I want it to end. I've had bfs but I don't think guys will truly like me. What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay that you're not getting all the guys at this time. You're young, focus on school. Then when you guys are older you'll be the one with the awesome job with lots of accomplishments, while she'll just be the girl who had it all in high school.

I've been in your situation plenty of times before.There's this girl in my class, a tad bit taller, way curvier, huge boobs and butt and all the guys drool over her. She's mean, and nasty to everyone, whether it's her friends, out casts like me, or even the guys that like her. For some reason being a rude b*tch doesn't matter.Right now, in mid teens guys seem to only see the beauty and looks; boobs, butts and curves... But when you're older it's your education that will matter, because that means you'll get a better job and will be much better off.

What Guys Said 4

• These guys probably just want to get in her pants and get their jollies off b.c she is whore/slut.

• You need to show more interest in guys, they probably think you are not interested.

• Because she has better boobs and is easier.

• She may just have a funner personality.

What Girls Said 3

• don't do anything, you're fine! look the reason why guys are going for her over you is because she is slutty. guys are like that when you are young. you sound like a nice girl who wants a relationship, but guys your age unfortunately just want sluts for the most part. you're not doing anything wrong, it's just you are probably more relationship material than your friend and these guys know that and don't want that.

• She has: Nice body, has a reputation, and is probably fun and carefree.in contrast to you being shy, insecure, negative and nerdy. You don't have to be a ho but you should try being more fun and lively, that attracts guys too

• Because she sleeps around. It has nothing to do with her personality. Clearly, you have a good head on your shoulders and are smarter than your friend, which in some cases makes you more beautiful than her. You're classy not cheap.

My boyfriend liked a girl like this in high school because she gave him a challenge I guess but he grew up and realized she wasn't real. You are way more real than she is so don't change. You'll find someone like you and be happier than your friend.