Guys, do you like being cuddled?

so do you like being/ would you like to be cuddled by your girlfriend. (even if you don't have one, would you like it). usually my boyfriend sort of lays down on me with his head on my chest while I stroke and play with his hair :) so would you like it if your girlfriend did this? and how else would you like to be cuddled? (this isn't exactly about how to turn a guy on... its JUST about cuddling).

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer: yes.

It's not exactly a turn on, but I don't think it's mean to be. It's just about being close and holding each other. And in that situation, I would probably like her playing with my hair, it's not something I'd say do for me, but if she likes playing with my hair then all means.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, definitely. I always want my Girlfriend next to me so I can touch her (and, no, not ALWAYS in a sexual way!) or cuddle with her.

Unless it's a heat wave, like this last week, because then it's just too damn hot!

• Spooning / girl resting her head on my chest is preferable

• I prefer to do the cuddling rather then the one being cuddled :p

but a change of pace is fun every now and then

• Course I would! I love it. Makes me feel wanted, you know?

• Of course! …if I had one :/

• awwwwwwh :/ don't you worry! there's someone for everyone :)

• ye well tbh what else is there to say. BUT no one knows the future... loads of things can happen you know. :) goodluck

• i totally understand what you're saying :/ I'm in the same spot, id love to cuddle or be cuddled if I had that special someone :(

• Yup, cuddling is good.

• Yes, I enjoy cuddling. I'm a leg man, so I always like to be in contact with her legs with my head and hands. I also like to lay down with my head resting in between her thighs while she plays with my hair.

• Like being cuddled? Yes, it's nice.

What Girls Said 0