Does it bother you when...

Guys, does it bother you if your girlfriend only hangs out with guys or most of her close friends are guys?

same goes for the ladies, does it bother you when your boyfriend hangs out with only chicks or has close chick friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never, she can hang with whomever

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a very jealous type so it does indeed bother me. It's just how I am. However, I would never tell her to stop hanging out with guy friends because they're her friends and I should respect that. I just can't help but feel jealous.

• Not in the least. Neither her nor I am a jealous person and we trust one another.

• Yeah that'd bother me a bit.

• No not at all

• Yeah, 'cause they'll take advantage of any opportunity you give them and the way people carry themselves now, I really wouldn't be enthused by it. Plus, I find it a little weird to mostly have friends of the opposite gender for whatever reason.

What Girls Said 1

• I'll answer for the guys - yes

If he had close chick friends.. depending on their convo topics I probably wouldn't be dating him - yes

• Oh sorry, forgot the only part for chicks as well - DEFINITELY and he wouldn't be my bf