Do you think I'm a slut?

hi I'm 18 & I looove to kiss. I've kissed a lot of guys but only had one serious relationship & I'm a virgin. does this mean I'm a slut? cause my friend keeps saying I am :/

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it doesn't mean that you're a slut. You should be careful about passionate kissing if it leads too far but otherwise you're fine. Girls tend to get jealous over each other when they see how easily some other girl can communicate with others. We also get this confusion when we see the behavior of others that is not exactly like our own. The first time I saw Hispanics greeting each other with the quick pecks on the cheeks I was quite confused. Now if someone else is seeing you in a light that they are not used to, they might resort to saying you're automatically wrong. What you might consider being friendly, someone else could see it as flirty or crossing lines.

What Guys Said 6

• No not in the least. Kissing is one of the most base ways to show your feeling and emotions towards another person. It is fun and everyone kisses different. I find it not only fun but erotic and a big turn on when a girl is a aggressive kisser that tongue battles and sucks on lips or chews on lips or sucks on your tongue.

Give yourself a break. Being a slut refers to sleeping with or rather having sex with numerous people and also could be mistakenly used in place of the word 'prostitute',

Kiss, have fun. I am glad to see that you are a virgin at your age in today's society. Please remember to practice safe sex when you decide to make that leap. Until then enjoy what you like and what you do.

• Hahahahaha you're cute. No you're not a slut if you like kissing. HOWEVER, if you're going around kissing a whole bunch of different guys, you could potentially be heading down the road to slutville depending on where it takes you. Just make sure it doesn't lead you to hooking up with a whole bunch of different guys, otherwise you're fine.

• No, kiss away. Enjoy the hell out of it, just be careful how you proceed from there.

• No I don't think you're a slut.

• Adorable. No you are not a slut

• How many are we talking here?

What Girls Said 3

• By today's definition of slut, no.

Back then? Still no...

Slut is a harsh word... dw too much

Try to keep your kisses for serious relationships though because one thing always leads to another sometime down the track.

• You're friends are mean.

You're not a slut. Just don't kiss 10 guys per day.

• No, you are not a slut. A slut is someone who is sexually active with not just one man. Kissing is just a first base action.