Would a guy get mad about a peck on the cheek?

So I have a friend/coworker, that I like. We flirt, and I'm pretty sure he likes me or at least finds me attractive and likes me as a friend. However I know he doesn't like to be touched (i.e. he doesn't like to be hugged, poked, etc.). Something kind of f***ed up happened to me at work on Friday. When we talked this evening he mentioned doing something at work on Sunday that would be really sweet and mean a LOT to me. If he does it, would it be wrong/weird to kiss him on the cheek and say thanks? Any guys out there that don't like to be touched-would you get mad if a girl pecked you on the cheek?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not likely, unless the girl does it in front of his girlfriend or in some other uncommon scenario. If not I do not think the guy will be mad about it.

What Guys Said 4

• If he finds you attractive go ahead. It would send him into overdrive. Maybe he doesn't like to be touched cos he's perhaps married or attached?

• I don't like to be touched at all, however attractive girls are an exception to this!

• would I get mad over that? not at all.

• Don't bother. He likes the drama of it all and will freak out when you do it.

What Girls Said 0