Why isn't he calling me?

My boyfriend didn't call me in two days and then suddenly when I was at work he called me. I didn't answer because I was busy. So I decided to text him an hour later that simply said yes and no response what so ever. So I get off work and sees where he also called my landline earlier that day. So I get on Facebook ,he was on there and he didn't send a message to chat or nothing. So really my question is wtf is wrong with this dude? I don't expect a guy to call me everyday but every other day to check in would be nice to let me know you're okay. Plus he did something hurtful last week so he should be the one making all the right moves.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just thinking that you don't want to talk with him, guys aren't so quick to catch on with what you're thinking he should be doing.

• I didn't see him or get a call from him in 2 days. Can you tell me why since you're a guy?

• Could be many things, life is very hectic sometimes after all. One guess is that he doesn't want to appear clingy so he's giving you space. Guys sometimes do this to kind of show that they also have their own lives, not needing to constantly be so pushy with talking.

What Guys Said 1

• what did he do?

i think not calling for 2 days is completely perfect.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok so, I would ask him. Talk. Maybe He is afraid of this thing He made last week had change your mind. Maybe you should start the talk and them see WTF is going on.

If he is crazy You will know and move on with your life, If He is afraid You will start the conversation and everything is gonna be OK.

Hope I helped.

• He might want to break up with you. or he may be a little embarrassed for hurting you. who knows