Guys, what is the best way to ask someone to Homecoming?

So there's this guy I want to ask to the up coming homecoming dance. Any cute ideas on how I should do that? How would you like a girl to ask you to homecoming?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you guys normally talk? Like just hanging out...small talk...normal convo? If so, just bring up the topic of homecoming casually. Just depends on your personality...if you wanna be more direct about it you could ask if he's planning on going without necessarily *asking* him (cuz that's a pretty strong hint of where you're going with it)...or if you wanna play it more casual you could just bring up anything related to homecoming...like make a joke about looking for dresses and how it's annoying/expensive/whatever and you're not even sure if your going for sure.

If you guys don't normally talk and it'll be tougher to strike up a convo, then you could always do the communication through friends type of thing... start putting out the feelers...ask his friends if they know if he's going or not...if he has anyone in mind that he'd go with...blah blah blah. Guys talk, so the dude your into would probably figure it out pretty quick, and then he might ask you himself so the pressure would be off you. Or you might find out he's not interested in going for whatever reason but without having to ask & be rejected.

Bottom line is you seem like a cool girl & most guys are going to be stoked that a good looking girl is asking them to go to homecoming. The risk is pretty low. But I totally get that it's tricky knowing exactly how to approach the situation...that just depends on how well you guys know each other, how often you talk, etc. Good luck.

• Thanks (: we talk on a daily basis

What Guys Said 4

• Walk up to the guy and be like "Would you want to go to homecoming with me"

He'll probably say yes or, at worst, be confused a girl actually is asking a guy out for once that he'll be kinda lost and not sure how to respond. Don't get discouraged if that happens, it's just normal human behavior for dealing with things that are strange to them. And girls asking a guy out is strange since it's still expected we do all the asking :\ hopefully that'll change if more women are willing to ask.

but ya, just ask straight up. Blunt way is the best way with a guy. And I don't see why he wouldn't say yes based off of looks alone, but I don't know your personality and maybe he does so *shrugs*

• "Hey want to go to homecoming together?"

It should be simple and straight to the point..

• You have big beautiful eyes..and a gorgeous smile...use them...(:(:(:

• i think the invitation isn't as important as just enjoying your time with him there!

What Girls Said 1

• My favorites: Scavenger hunt, having teachers/security guards,etc being in on it, using candles, flashmob, at a football game, etc

Good luck! :)