Is it a good idea to tell a girl that she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen?

Well of course not out of nowhere. But like when I got to know her enough to not be awkward around each other. That we like each others' company enough, and so forth.

Of course I will mean it. I really never liked calling a girl beautiful or pretty unless it's a really right time. Otherwise, I don't compliment girls for the sake of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good idea if she really is the prettiest girl you've ever seen. If not, then it's just an empty compliment. Even if she is though, she probably wouldn't believe it and think you're brown-nosing her. It's best to give a simple and true compliment that is believable.

What Girls Said 3

• its nice, but not really believeable. there's a lot of girls out there.

-A

• Yes! I love when guys say nice things to me!

• Don't exaggerate, give real compliments, just tell her that you think she is beautiful.

What Guys Said 2

• If you mean it say it ! If it's from the heart of course you should say it ! But if you are just saying it to get laid forget it, she will see straight through you !

• i find complimenting girls to much lands you in the friend zone, it puts her on a pedastal above you. unless she compliments you first I don't do it

• Yeah, that's why I dislike giving girls that I am not dating compliments. Maybe just once to hint that I am interested in her, and possibly get her thinking.

• yeah, you could also try to do it through actions as well flirting prob a lot more physichal then verbal