My boyfriend hangs out with his BFF non stop, is there something wrong with me?

I'm not quite sure of how to explain this, but for the sake of everyone reading, I will try to make it short and quick. First: I have been with my boyfriend for 2+ years now.

Second: My boyfriend spends a lot of time with his best friend. She's a single woman who has a history of screwing everything that moves. She doesn't anymore apparently, but I have to take my bf's word for that.

They haven't been friends for even a year yet, and this is how things started: Last September, I had to move all of our stuff a two days drive away. I didn't want to move, I did it for him. I ended up having to go two months earlier than my boyfriend, with our roommate (note, I didn't like this man as far as I could throw him, I now hate him). While I was gone for those two months, my boyfriend was finishing up his 60-70 hour a week job. Somewhere in this time, he started to hang out with "R". Non stop, all the time. He also then tried to accuse me over the phone of cheating on him with our roommate, despite the fact we have never got along. This was... Irritating.

Eventually he moved down, made a bunch of relationship-making promises to me and apologized, and all was well.

Then we had to move back. And I don't know what to do. He took back one of his promises and broke another. This friend of his says things like "I'm so glad you moved back, it wasn't fair you left me!", wears next to nothing, flirts all the time, gets him to massage her upper body while there's nothing on it, stays out until 3-4 in the morning with her, lies and misleads me about being out with her when I'm at work... The list goes on.

This week alone I saw him for one day. He's out with her now, was out with her most of Friday, and mislead me about being with her most of Wednesday and Thursday. And one day is supposed to be enough for me.

I don't get it, and I'm at a loss. Oh, an she hates me for some reason. I did try to be her friend, but she has recently told my boyfriend that she tried to be my friend and just couldn't. This was after making plans to hang out with me several times, and not showing up.

Am I crazy? Am I the only person who sees something wrong here?

Or am I just a bitch or something? Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• My boyfriend hangs out with his BFF non stop, is there something wrong with me? no, somethings off with him...

What Guys Said 2

• He's totally cheating. Nobody in a honest relationship would do these things. Even if he knew her first.

• Dump him, breaking promises, lying, and also proving he is disloyal choosing to hangout with her still despite her trying to make you look bad. You deserve better than someone who treats you like that.

What Girls Said 2

• NOOOOOOO I am a firm believer that guys and girls can't be best friends for a long time without feelings forming at some point. Someone will form them if not both. The fact that he's always with her yeah right one of them wants the other. Sounds ike she's after your boyfriend. It sounds like he's already cheating but don't jump to conclusions on that because he may not be. However that's not how a boyfirned should act it's disrespectful. If she can't respect you then she needs to go. If not then you leave him. If you can move out for awhile that'll probably get his attention and then see how much he cares. Please don't let yourself be mistreated.

• I definitely see a problem. He needs to make up his mind.