How do I take this further guys?

There is this dude I am into. We met threw friends and we have only hung out twice alone but a few more times with friends. When we chilled alone our conversation turned straight to sex, but we didn't really make a move on each other. How do I know if he is OK with me making a move? We were hanging out with our friend and a different friend wanted to come over to but we didn't want him to so he told me to tell that other friend that I was trying to get some from him. Does that mean he's OK with it? We usually lounge on his bed and its a pretty big bed so we don't really sit next to each other. How do I go for the move or should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you should give him the time to make the move.

What Guys Said 2

• Well if you're both safe and you really want to just go do it. Maybe move towards kissing him?

• Just do him already

• Haha I can't just pounce on him. We haven't had any sexual contact (i.e. kissing, touching etc)

• Hopefully :-)

• (like Nike)-Just do it, not hopefully!

What Girls Said 0