I am going to Disneyland with this one guy I like..?

And I am pretty sure he likes me. But I am actually going with his sister, too, who is a year younger than me... Just wondering if there are any good ways to flirt with him even though his sister is going? Would it have to be behind her back or..? And I don't want to seem like we're ignoring her though, because I am really good friends with her too. (And no, I am not trying to get to her brother through her) Thanks a bunch!

Most Helpful Girl

• The Sister shouldn't see it because she could get jealous because all your attention is one her brother who she probably fins annoying.

Disney park has a lot of two seat rides where you two can nonchalantly sit together bump shoulders and "accidentally grab each other when scared". Make eye contact. Crack jokes so you both can laugh and become more comfortable with each other...and etc.

What Guys Said 1

• no, just whenever you have the chance go for it, but just know that she'll be very aware.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him your scared when your on on a ride and maybe he will hold you hand