Do all girls try this once in there life??

its summer time, you want freedom and fun, so have you ever tried to hook up with another female just for the experience. If yes explain how did it turn out, did it make you happy at first then after you just felt wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• Do all girls try this once in there life?

Did you really just ask this? "All" as in "all"? No, "all" girls nor "all" women do not do this.

For future reference, it would behove you not to use the words "all," "none," "never," "always," when talking about what people do. It is "usually" not true.

BTW, what you asked, is just a male fantasy, that "all" girls try this once.

Here's a question for you. Do all guys try hooking up with other guys at least once in their lives, just for the fun of it, because it's summer time?

• I rkn LOL

• Just your little fantasy...y'all. Now, let's talk about male homo-erotic fantasies. Y'all have them, but y'all never want to admit it.

• Why is it you guys ask a question, we answer it, but you don't like our answers? Don't believe our answers? Want different answers? Please don't ask if you can't accept an answer that isn't your opinion.

What Girls Said 5

• No, definitely not.

Some do and MOST don't.

• I would never do that! I only like guys.

I barely like hugging my friends lol.

• No sir

• i'm so turned off by girls that I refuse to do anything with them even when drunk and on drugs. so no, I will never try anything with a girl. not even a peck on the lips.

• Yeah, my best friend and I were partying a lot and I hooked up with a girl at a party. We ended up dating for a while afterward. I enjoyed it and enjoy women so therefor I am bisexual. Nah, its not dirty.

What Guys Said 2

• No. Not in the summer. They do it while away at college. So fall or spring.

• My co-worker said she hooked up with a girl once and she didn't like it.

and my other friends said they kissed each other to try it and that was it.