Do you guys who have dated play mind games?

I know we're all adults here..

Do you guys wait about 2 to 3 days or a week to contact a girl? Say you know she likes you already and you might be interested in her as well, do you play mind games with the girl acting as if you're not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• No mind games, why would one wait for something good. An exaggerated example but might make the point clear "If your favorite ice-cream is in front of you, would you wait an hour before you enjoy it?"

And if he doesn't think you are best, you don't want him anyway.

Just ask him "Whats up? busy or not interested?"

• I think its "not interested" but I like your answer.

• well... I'm sorry but do you mind if I private message you or chat a bit..i need to let you know the full story..its not too long.. I just need some advice

• no problem...but FYI...I am no expert on this...but I'll try

What Guys Said 3

• We still do that if we like her because we don't want to look desperate. Feel free to say something like "you're not going to wait a few days so I don't think you're desperate, are you?"

• I don't play mind games nor do I have the patience for them.

• Played mind games? Nope...

What Girls Said 1

• maybe a few days not to look too eager but I don't think he'd wait a week or more if he was that interested.