Could a girl who has a boyfriend be interested in me?

OK...I just moved to a new town and I don't know anybody. The first people I met were at my new job, and they're mostly girls. There is one girl who has gotten friendly with me. Were the first ones who met each other during our orientation. Since then, she's hung around me through meetings, asked me for help (only me), and have followed me when we both have had to do the same things. Not to mention, she laughs at all my not-so-funny jokes. She also got my phone number from another co-worker.

The one thing is that she has a boyfriend who lives about 7 hours away. She has mentioned him to me twice, so I don't think she's interested but then again, she just kinda acts funny around me.

Before you judge me, this question is just out of curiosity. I would never steal another guy's girl from him so I'm not interested. What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• does she flirt with you and seeing is that how she asked a co worker for your number instead of asking you that is a sign of flirtation. do you like this girl? and I don't know she could be just being friendly but if she is flirting with you and hanging around you a lot then she possibly is showing interest in you.

• I would like her if she was single...but since she's not, she's off limits. I don't really know if she's been flirtatious, possibly just friendly. She's suggested hanging out with me and one other co-worker (same girl she got my number off of) and when she backed out, she still wanted to hang out with me. I declined because she had a bf...but other than that I don't think she's really flirted.

• oh I see then maybe she is just being friendly.

What Guys Said 0