Simple ways to show your love for your significant other?

My boyfriend is really wonderful to me. He gives me back rubs and always checks up on me. He sometimes calls me beautiful and perfect. I just really feel loved. But I don't feel like I'm giving enough in return. What are some cute things I can do to show my love back? We live 200 miles apart half the time so long distance gestures are welcome as well. I love him, and I just want some ideas for showing it, without looking clingy!

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, here's a way; remove two zeros after number 2.

What Guys Said 2

• Send him a package of ramen noodles in the mail. It will show him that you are not afraid to splurge when you are shopping for your loved ones. =P

• Going out of your way to do things for them.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys just want you to show that they make you really happy. That's what really makes them feel good. As long as he knows you really appreciate him, he'll be good. They also love compliments, and they wanna know you think they're hot, manly, cool, smart, etc.

• text him in the morning and give him a sweet text maybe tell him how incredible he is mail him something cute.. and when you do see him make him dinner do something cute and romantic for him