What do you value most in a man ladies?

From the things below, what is most important to you personally?

• Humor, social skills, lots of friends
    18% (15)20% (9)19% (24)Vote
  • Confidence, athleticism, height
    7% (6)20% (9)12% (15)Vote
  • Kindness, loyalty, hung like a horse, good sex
    55% (45)34% (15)48% (60)Vote
  • Successful, stable lifestyle, can provide for you
    20% (16)26% (11)21% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot of your poll choices are too mixed in an odd way and it made it difficult to choose. There are things that I like en each option like humor, confidence, and stability (what's most attractive is he can provide for himself, I don't need someone taking care of me). I ended up choosing C because THE MOST important thing to me personally is loyalty and kindness. Add to that honesty, I don't see what those traits have to do with his size but regardless that's one of the least important things to me, yeah I know there are girls who are all about size but I'm not one of them. A giant **** alone doesn't make a man desirable and it isn't something I "value".

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I picked A. I'm an introvert, so I'm most compatible with an extrovert who is uninhibited and social.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you value most in a man ladies?

C since it's hung like a horse & good sex and in my opinion guys are generally the same in the other traits listed and I can provide for myself

0|1
    0|1
    • You like 'em big huh?

• I voted A, but really I prefer humor, social skills, kindness, loyalty, and height. So a combination of all of them.

Silly guys, thinking girls only value three characteristics in picking a mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked C cause loyalty is a must...and good sex is really nice too :)

Humor is a VERY close second though- gotta make me laugh.

2|1
    0|0
  • Haha can't vote for any of them because even ones I care about are paired with things I don't give a sh*t about...

Maturity, intelligence, humor, kindness

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummmm their wallet? Haha

The companionship is what I value most. But then again got to find the right one for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something from each category that appeals to me. However, humor, confidence, kindness, and loyalty are the most important ones to me out of everything, though. I joke around a lot/am friends with people who joke around all the time, so having a bleh reaction to funny situations would be a no go for me. Kindness and loyalty speak volumes about one's character, for example, if they had empathy towards others, etc. Confidence is always a great thing to have because it shows they are comfortable/confident about their abilities and sure of themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • C but swap out hung like a horse for humor. Size doesn't matter, good sex is good sex.

2|0
    0|0
  • I voted, but from your whole list I'll take humor, social skills, confidence, height, loyalty, kindness, stable lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked C even though I only liked some of the qualities listed in C.

What I actually want most is:

1. Honesty

2. Reliability

3. Integrity

4. Willingness/Makes Effort

5. Caring/Shows he thinks of me

0|0
    0|0
  • The things I value most are mostly split between options or not listed exactly...

Similar sense of humor, drive to do something, intelligence, compassionate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I chose C. I really value loyalty. We can't have good sex or any kind of relationship if you break my trust. Pretty much dead to me without loyalty

0|0
    0|0
  • I went for D and I'm surprised by the results.

1|0
    0|0
  • I picked c but I would say the confidence is a big one as well as social skills. (I don't mind a guy with humor either)

0|0
    0|0
  • A good sense of humor is a must for me since I have a wacky sense of humor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow...C Well I think everyone want a kind and especially loyal partner. I think The "perfect" guy I think would be a mix of those.

Humor, Kindness,loyal,stable life (with the female also providing).

0|1
    0|0
  • Just curious what is "hung like a horse" supposed to mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • kindness, loyalty, humour, social skills, confident, stable lifestyle

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I like all but went for C lol

0|0
    0|0
  • everything listed plus more !

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted c because loyalty and kindness are the most important to me... But he also should be honest and truthful

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted c because kindness an loyalty are at the top of my list.

0|0
    0|0
  • Commitment is the biggest thing for me. After that, I would say D

0|0
    0|0
  • all of those are important, id like c or d though, kindness and loyalty are vital. I don't care if he's social and has lots of friends, doesn't have to be athletic and even confidence isn't top priority. I icked c, money isn't everything, I've never dated a guy with money anyway

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Everyone knows it's D.

0|1
    0|0
  • D, its always D. Any other answer is secondary.

1|0
    0|0
    • That be a DD then?

• Hey now plenty of guys don't care about tit size. For instance, you'd be surprised how few women can properly handle dig bick lol

• You mixed in so many things that you can have a lot of guys feeling "not quite up to par" since kindness and loyalty is mixed with "hung like a horse" and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am none of these... feelsbadman.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • C because size matters! I am 6 inches and get dumped for being too small

0|0
    0|1
  • Well C is dominating, lol nobody wants b?

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll put 'kindness' and 'loyalty', knowing girls will pick this and added 'hung like a horse' at the end to make it look like all women are just size queens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone here know a hung and loyal man? It's harder to be loyal when you know your **** can rock almost any girls world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I fit C mostly but I do have an odd sense of humor. I wish I had more qualities in D though.

0|0
    0|0