I called my guy today and his sounded unenthusiastic to be speaking to me?

I called my boyfriend for the first time the whole summer and when he picked up he sounded unhappy or disappointed I was the one on the phone with him. we talked a but about how our summers went but I did most of the talking... and if I asked a question he gave me one or two word responses. then there was a really long awkward silence and I had to ask him to call me some time.when I asked if he wanted to hang out this week he said sure, so I take that as a good sign but I'm worried he's losing or lost interest in me Over the summer. should I be rightfully worried? or am I over reading this.

What Guys Said 1

• then you should be giving him space if he sounds like that.

What Girls Said 1

• I would be worried, too, but he might just be moody. Just go with the flow, but don't get your hopes up.

If he goes back to normal, then cool, but if he keeps treating you like this, you don't have to put up with it.