Guys, do you ever try to turn a girl off?

Say you're not interested, instead of ignoring her/telling her straight up, do you ever try to turn her off? Like telling her unattractive things about yourself, or acting unattractively?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, if I want to turn her off I pick my nose.

What Guys Said 5

• I have told females that I was gay and even had STDs so to get them off my back. I know a bunch of females that do the same thing. Why, some times it is easier then the truth or because the truth wasn't working or she could not take a hint.

• If there's a woman who has interest in me, but I have no interest...I will say so, no so bluntly but just say I'm already taken and thank her for her interest.

• In my teens I tried it once.

I and my buddies too had suspicions that one, let's say - not-so-attractive girl was having a crush on me, so I tried to act like a total ass, rude and mean and I hoped it will "scare" her off!

...it had completely reverse effect -.-

• I've done it once or twice, yeah. Girls who liked me a LOT more than I liked them, and it felt a lot simpler and more humane than just brushing them off.

• i guess if I don't like her...

What Girls Said 0