Guys, do you think he's just trying to play it off and wait a day to text me?

so I really like this guy I work with he's a little bit older than me but I honestly just didn't care. he's 27 and I'll be 20 in a month . but I really wanted to ask for his number because Monday (or Wednesday) is my last day of work and then I am moving back into school. so I wrote down a little note with my number on it because I was too shy to ask but then I chickened out on that and my coworker took it and gave it to him when I was working on other stuff. well he hasn't texted me and he's not working Monday... and Monday (tomorrow) was originally my last day of work, but I know he works Wednesday so I was thinking of working then too so I could at least talk to him and say goodbye.

do you think he's just trying to play it off and wait a day to text me?

or do you think he just doesn't want to text me?

or ... do you have other thoughts?

he is kind of shy at work and I'm really one of the only people he ever talked to, he makes me smile a lot and he always asked me when I was working and stuff so I kind of got a really nice vibe from him :)

help me out please? I'm confused .. should I wait for his text, and try to work Wednesday or just not work Wednesday at all... I didn't get to say goodbye to him tonight because I had to leave before he was ready to...

Most Helpful Guy

• do you think he's just trying to play it off and wait a day to text me? yup, this.

What Guys Said 1

• you should have given it to him yourself or tried to get his number because that way it would have been in your hands and you could have initiated the contact, I know it would have been scary but it would have been over in 5 minutes, say a proper goodbye to him on Wednesday and say to him give me a call sometime, good luck :)

What Girls Said 0