What does this guy want?

So there's this guy, and I guess we' ll call him Dan.I met him like three months ago maybe four? And he had a small thing for me but it went nowhere. He started dating this other girl who is now his girlfriend. So he invited me to his house and we hung out all day at just talking and he played guitar for me and it was all very romantic. His girlfriend texted him and he was like "man I don't want to to talk to her..." and he constantly tells me that he thinks I'm beautiful. And he calls me and tells me how good it is to hear my voice and how cool of a chick I am. And when we text he calls me "beautiful" and"love". And he's even said that he wishes his girlfriend was more like me. But then he talks about how much he likes her?! And tells me about all this stuff about her!? Wtf

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's growing bored with her and wants you.

What Guys Said 4

• Looks like he wants to setup a 3-way love triangle...

• he really wants you, but can't bring himself to break up with her. He has realized he has made a mistake, and is trying to have his cake and eat it to...ie, he wants you both...be careful!

• why bother with a guy who already has a girlfriend,wait a minute girls always have a thing for guys who aren't single

• Well he's my friend, I'm not sure if I even feel anything of that sort for him.

• why don't you just tell him that you like him as a friend not more than that and he got a girlfriend so don't bother falling for his crap

• Idk this guy sounds wishy washy but he definitely likes you. It seems like he wants to leave his girlfriend for you but doesn't kow how or isn't sure how you feel about that.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to get dumped by the other girl and be single the rest of his life. :D