Why is my boyfriend suddenly so good with me?

I have been together with this dude for 2 years now . Generally he is a kind man who is usually selfless , nice to people even those below him , modest and all that .. he never had a girlfriend before me so he was really inexperienced most of the time ..

There would be periods in which we would be perfect .. but once he gets angry .. he would insult , raise his voice and be completely rude.. anyway out of love I chose to go over these stuff but took care to let him respect me .. slowly ( been a year now ) .. he stopped being as rude as before.. in most fights he would calm me down first and then talk .. he had learned a lot , a thing that he is thanking me for on a daily basis . Anyway a month ago was a very difficult period for me , we used to fight constantly and he hurt me a lot .. I got very mad and broke up with him for a while .. but then I chose to give him another chance .. and well he completely changed! he is so different now .. calm , caring .. he was always like that , but now he is being overly affectionate , a thing that I love .. but sometimes I get shocked , why would he turn like that ! .. I mean I always dreamt of this , and now that its true .. I can't believe it.

Also , yesterday while we were talking he randomly told me "I love you so much , and I promise I will change for you because I feel much better being the way you want me to ) .. I made it clear that I don't wanna change him , I just want him to respect me ..

I am very happy now .. he is perfect ,do you really think he does this because he loves me ? I read somewhere that men would do that but to make up for something dirty they have done behind their gfs backs .. could this be a possibility ? I trust him a lot .. although he did betray me a couple of times before .. but nothing too serious , but I do trust him .. I just won't stop questioning :S .. what do you guys think ., should I just enjoy the ride and stop worrying ?

What Guys Said 2

• "I read somewhere that men would do that but to make up for something dirty they have done behind their gfs backs .. could this be a possibility ?"

Anything is a possibly. But chances are that isn't the reason, at all.

He's just bloody well scared of losing you. Without you, he'd feel like he's nothing.

• Yes I do think he's just realizing how lucky he is.

What Girls Said 0