"Make me a sandwich?" guys, does that sound familiar?

so a lot of guys say this to girls, sometimes jokingly but sometimes they really mean it. my questions is for guys,

what is your ideal sandwich? what kind of sandwich are you expecting to see when you ask this?

511

Most Helpful Girl

• lol!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• My ideal sandwich?

A white bread roll, with fresh-sliced roast beef (turkey can work as well) with mayo, mustard, lettuce, American cheese, and some black pepper. You could also use honey-roasted ham, but no pepper on that one.

A good second choice? A scrambled-egg, bacon, and cheese sandwich.

Third? Simple grilled cheese.

BTW, when I tell my Girlfriend to "make me a sammich!" she does! Of course, when she wants to go out somewhere, or for me to cook dinner, I do, so no complaints.

• I love cheese melts. Put cheese on bread, pop in toaster oven (not microwave), heat it up, take it out and throw it on a plate. I like to add organic lettuce and tomato slices. Yummm! Actually, I'd probably say: "Can I make you a sandwich? I'm starving." I like mine with iced water.

• If I want a sandwich, ill make it myself.

• I think nowadays it is rare for guys to have this request. More like the guy is joking or he mean it in another way. To answer your question, if I ever ask a girl to make me a sandwich, a ordinary one will do! More important is the thought she put in when she is making the sandwich.

• If I say make me a sandwich y'know what she's gonna say? GOODBYE! HA, but to answer your question what kind of sandwich I like, it would be an American cheese and turkey melt. However if I wan it, I sure as heck better be getting it myself.

• Last time I made that request she didn't make me one :(

Women have that special skill to make sandwiches with love. My dream sandwich can be basic as belognia and cheese, as long as she makes it I'm happy

• Something with a nice punch to it, like honey mustard, and a nice succulent meat. Brb going to make one xD

• my ideal sandwich is the one without much mustard. regardless the maker.

• In the Morning- Egg,bacon, cheese w Mayo sammich

Noon-PBJ

Afternoon-Chicken or Ham sammich.

• A BLT!

• Make me a sandvich!

What Girls Said 4

• Haha, my guy tells me to make him a sandwich all the time, jokingly. When we have sandwich stuff. I know he never EXPECTS me to, but I know that he actually does want one when he says that, so I usually make him one anyway. I cook most of our meals anyway and he loves everything I make, so he lets me have total creative license with any food I make for him, rarely makes specific requests, and tells me to make whatever I'd make for MYSELF when I make him a sandwich.

Which is turkey and/or ham, bacon if we have any, smoked gouda cheese, spinach/greens, tomato, avocado, cream cheese instead of mayo and mustard, on garlic sourdough. The first time I made him one, he looked like he'd died and gone to heaven, lmao.

• I'm shocked that no guy so far wants bacon on his sammich. What the fudge is happening to the world?!

I'm more than happy to make a guy a sammich, but I'm always nervous to since I'm a picky eater myself and I'm scared I'll get it wrong lol. Usually a toasted Italian sammich (ham, pepperoni, cheese) makes him happy.

• unless that sentence is followed with ''pweetty pwease?'' they should be expecting a goddamn whoopass sandwich.

• It's not literally a request, it's generally said just to get a reaction. Wether they actually think they are being funny or "ironically" sexist or just trying to make a women feel small.