What is up with the girls I have been dating?

All of the girls I have gone on dates with either won't give me a kiss, or they are trying to have sex with me on the first date. It doesn't matter how many times we go out, if I don't get a kiss that first night, we never go any further. I don't even understand why they would agree to keep going out with me. I don't know if I have just been meeting strange women, or if maybe some of the girls that I thought wasn't that into me, was just trying to take it way too slow. Do any of you girls go out with a guy you like more than once and not even give him a goodnight kiss on the cheek? Has this happened to any other guys? I just don't understand why I can't find a girl that can show me some small sign of affection, but also wants more than just sex.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You are overthinking. You take one single little behaveour and imagine that it has some profound meaning. Have you tried listening to what they say? Understand what they dream about? Get a feel for what they think?

Dating isn't a mechanical game of precision acts that has to follow in sequence to get to one of two defined conclusions. Relax and be more interested in people, don't try to categorize the ladies actions into right and wrong. Chill and see the stars.

• Yes I have listened to them, and they never say or do anything that leads me to believe they like me. I don't even understand why they go out with me a second time, because they don't act like they are even having a good time. I just want to know if I am just really bad at reading a woman's signals or if they just keep going back out with me because they don't want to hurt my feelings.