Would you say a girl is the "best you ever had" even if you didn't mean it? just to brag?

If you were talking to your guy friends and sex came up, and you said your ex was the best in bed, etc - would you mean it? or could you just be bragging/saying it for other reasons? how serious is this "guy talk"?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know, for me it seems like the women I've been with have all been the best in their own ways. like they each have different mannerisms that made it better than before. so whenever I've talked with my guy friends about that stuff I've always been pretty honest. but my friends and I don't get to talk or hang out too much so when we do we don't really bullsh*t each other. we're usually pretty sincere, honest, and respectful.

What Guys Said 3

• Guy talk is not serious. It is more a kind of banter than actual talking most of the time. Guys doing stuff together is serious and shouldn't be trifled with, but what is actually said is more or less random.

• hm so is there a bit of truth to this "banter" or is it just random BS that you might not even mean if you really think about it?

• sometimes truth, sometimes blatant lie. Sometimes complete truth, sometimes ...

• Would you say a girl is the "best you ever had" even if you didn't mean it? just to brag? No.

• most guys say this just to touch girls' emotions. its like "i will do anything you want", which does not always mean it in reality.

• yeah but if you were saying it to a guy and thought no girl would ever find out? what's the point then?

What Girls Said 0