What did his response mean? Help!

So my coworker and I have been texting everyday. One of our convos yesterday went like this: he answered a text of mine and he said something like "lolol I needed a ride I was hurt" and I answered "My taxi services end after 12, I couldn't pick up poor Steve." (his name) then he goes "WOWOWOW okkkkk" and I respond "wowowow idkk maybe I would make an exception." and he goes "Next time I need it your first on call." and I said "hahaa okay" and answered "haha okay!"

I don't know, I feel like I was kind of trying to be flirty and he didn't want to back..help!

Most Helpful Guy

• i think he meant it to be a double innuendo sort of thing to see how you reacted, its defiantly flirtatious and meant to be a 2 meaning sort of thing

What Guys Said 2

• I think that line must be said to be understood properly in the way you meant it not txt, so maybe he just didn't understand

• his response meant he was surprised.

What Girls Said 0