What method do men use?

what method do you guys find best to get over a girl? will dating a new one straight away help you take your mind off her or will that make it worse and isn't fair on the new girl? any other things I can do to get over a guy?

NOT drinking, drinking only makes me want to message that person and I think of them more, I stay away from drink when I'm getting over someone, it only makes it worse for me

Most Helpful Guy

• i use the method of staying busy.

What Guys Said 8

• booze drugs friends and time

• Pack up all the stuff that reminds me of her and put it in a closet. Give back all the items that she left over my place. Delete and block on social networks, phones, etc. Involve myself with work or a hobby to get my mind off of her.

And never have 'a song' for the person. Don't know how many times I hear that from women. If you do, listen to another station.

• Find another girl. Works every time.

• Find a new girl or wait it out till I am over her. Nothing else really works. Drinking just makes me feel worse. :(

• I don't know for girls but for guys I find physical exercise is best. (A) you get to hang out with your friends, (B) physical exhaustion = stop thinking about stuff that normally worries you, (C) Your confidence increases.

• working out, drinking, & finding a new girl.

• Fly to another flower, the honey will be sweeter.

• Generally, I just picture her lips wrapped around some other dude's c*ck.

Usually does the job fairly well, and it's probably true.

What Girls Said 0