I'm 22 and dated only 4 guys?

I'm 22 and I went out with only 4 guys. What's my statues? is that good, bad, lame...? and what does it look like from a guys' point of view on that situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 27 and I dated about the same as you or a little more. for me they were long term relationships though so from my point of view quality is much better than quantity.

Without knowing details on how long your past relationships lasted I would just be guessing. I say in the long run it doesn't matter how many guy's you've been with as long as you are faithful to the guy you are currently with.

• thanks for best answer.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm 29 and dated one girl and that was 6 years ago

• 4 guys.. nothing actually perhaps a little more self confident and reserved & not that easy to get. I would say you come as under relationship material girl :-)

• I think it is lame asking that question lol. If you are happy with the number of guys you have dated, then just be happy. Don't worry about comparing to others or their opinion x

• I'm 24 and never had a relationship. From my POV it tells me you have morals and don't sleep around.

• To me you would max. your chances by telling guys you're still a virgin. Anyway there's a whole tacky movie made about this issue and it's called "What's your number?" Not that inspiring tbh. Apparently the average number of male sex partners is 9.5 or something.

• Pretty ordinary.

• It's a good thing. You don't just go around having sex with everyone. :)

• better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, at least you are not a virgin

• better than many many people.

• guys?

what about girls...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think that really matters unless you slept with them. I've dated 3 guys and I am 17... I haven't slept with anyone though (>.>)