Do guys like hairy girls?

Well, I'm just wondering 'cause I'm hairy. I have hair on my back,butt, tummy and chest. I have naturally dark hair so the hair is a little bit dark, But not thick at all. And I usually bleach it, I'm 25 years old, Do you think any guy would be interested in me ever?!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be honest. That's a little gross in my opinion. Why don't you shave? Or get a wax or something? One of the great things about a woman is her soft skin and beautiful skin. If I wanted to date someone as hairy as me then I might as well date a guy. I know it is wrong for society to expect women to shave, but most guys don't want to date you if when he's touching you he can't tell if he's touching himself... Shave. But hey, in the end it is the personality that will win. If a guy only likes you for your body then he will leave you as soon as he sees someone hotter because he has nothing to stay for. I'm sure your beautiful, no matter how hairy lol, so focus more on your personality.

What Guys Said 8

• its normal .. a lot of girls are hairy .. you just need to bleach it if its really visible .. and yes many guys will be interested in you "Ever :P"

• Frankly, I trim my bodyhair all over.

I expect my emale to do the same.

• i definitely would. send me a pic at greatguy76@yahoo. com hairy girls rock and are so sexy

• your description makes it sound pretty gross but if it's like peach fuzz...eh, I'd have to see it to say.

• picture?

• Do you think any guy would be interested in me ever?! of course there will, don't worry so much.

• Frankly, it's a little hard to tell from your description. (I suppose a photo is out of the question?!) Still, I'm not bothered by hair. I can't help but find hairy pits and legs unappealing, and I do like it that my girl keeps her kitty naked, but a little hair, as you say, on back, butt, and tummy doesn't sound bad at all. It all depends on how thick it is I think.

• It's gross. But no worries just wax everything, many woman do.

What Girls Said 1

• It's normal to have noticeable, but thin/fine hair over your body- however I personally wax everything. It makes me feel less self conscious about myself and I love how nice and smooth I feel after. If it bothers you, just remove it. :)