At what age would a girl start to think something is wrong with a guy if he has never dated?

I am 23 and worry girls will find that odd that I have never dated

Most Helpful Girl

• 99

Just because you never dated doesn't mean there's something WRONG with you, it just means you haven't dated.

A guy could have dated a million girls, but there could be a lot wrong with him...

• You mean that? I am just worried girls will find it odd,I am just now starting to feel comfortable around girls I was always too scared, and still am a bit. I just want to find someone who accepts me.

• No, it's just a really good looking guy haha

• Lol I could think that

What Girls Said 8

• I'd want to know why he hasn't dated, but I wouldn't necessarily find it strange.

• What wouldbe reasons you wouldbe OK with.

• Honestly, it wouldn't bother me at all so there is real reason, that would be a turn off to me.

I'd probably expect to hear something like, a) he is shy b) he grew up in a strict household c) he wanted to focus on himself d) maybe he is insecure or not very confident. You know nothing out of the ordinary.

• Some of those sound like me

• If he's shy I can understand

• 30 is too old but at least have female friends that aren't family

• I would think it's a bit weird if he was 45. But you're good.

• Stop worrying and get out there! just kidding:) it's not weird. people go at their own pace, you are going at yours. If you are confident and being yourself then I don't think the fact that you haven't dated as much will matter. I'm sure when you decide to share, it will make for an interesting conversation:)

• I really want to start dating but I am so nervous

• @ihatebeingaman- I was just offering some positive advice. Based on my own f***in life as a late bloomer and a shy person. so just shut the f*** up if you don't like it. it helped me to not compare myself to others. I'm not sayin I was or am f***in oblivious to what people think of me. I'm not sayin I liked being different like that, or that other late bloomers like it. I'm just saying if you try and accept who you are then you might feel better and more confident in yourself. grow the f*** up.

• I get What both of you mean I know I should not worry about other people but it feels bad being one of the few who has not dated

• no. I'd find it a bit concerning if a girl hasn't dated and she's 23...

• Why is it not weird for a guy but it is for a girl

• i never dated either fml :"(

• Are you over 23 though

• You really don't catch that , But I know about 3 guys who waited that long. I believe 2 out of 3 eventually got married.

• Married is good, I mean I really want a girl who is marriage meterial

What Guys Said 8

• Really there is no age like that at all. Other than not being experienced you're really not at a disadvantage. It doesn't have to be something that even comes up.. I hadn't dated until this year and when I told the girl she was surprised. Didn't stop her from becoming my girlfriend though..

• Id honestly say 18. Lol my girlfriend met me then all her friends got her worried I was gonna b a weirdo or somthing because I was 19 and never dated

• I hate how girls don't need confidence but guys do

• I've never dated and I'm 19. But I've also never really cared about having a girlfriend either.

• probably by 20

• feel your pain, I hate being born male sometimes

• probably 21 or older

• I never really dated a chick until 25. (how old I am now)